For fly-fishing and more, Anura II Technical Wading Shoes keep your feet planted on solid earth thanks to a cleated rubber outsole that digs into slippery surfaces. The outsole is thick and substantial, and accomodates metal studs. The 900D Cordura nylon and leather uppers are sturdy and supportive, and feature a rubber reinforcement on the toe and instep for added durability.
- 900-denier Cordura nylon and leather uppers are durable and quick-draining
- Reinforced cleated rubber outsole for traction on slick surfaces and comfort on sharp rocks and gravel
- Outsole accommodates studs (not included)
- Rubber toe bumper for added durability and protection
- Ruuber reinforcement on instep for durability and protection
- Padded collar for comfort
- EVA insole and PU midsole for cushioning
- Each approx. 7.25"h., 28 oz.