You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $332.49 Non-Member $349.99
- Buyer's Club $378.09 Non-Member $397.99
- Buyer's Club $242.29 Non-Member $254.99
- Details & Specs
Franklin Armory rifles are made in America with 100% American-made parts and materials. Each firearm is hand-built with a custom-tuned, single-stage Franklin Armory trigger. Every firearm is test-fired prior to shipment. This tactical rifle features a 11.5" barrel, a single Picatinny rail system and a forged 7075-T6 aluminum upper and lower receiver.More good news about this cool rifle!
This rifle is Bump Fire System equipped, meaning it simulates the feeling of full-automatic firing and it's perfectly legal. You can use it with your semi-automatic firearm by gripping the fore-end of the barrel and by pulling it forward. Bump Fire uses a gun's recoil to shoot multiple rounds.
- Binary Firing SystemTM, which has a mode that fires TWO shots for every trigger pull-and-release cycle
- Upper receiver has a full Picatinny rail for mounting accessories
- Upper and lower receiver is forged from 7075-T6 anodized black aluminum
- Iron sights provide on-target performance
- Specialized tension screw eliminates upper / lower play
- A2 pistol grip for shooting comfort
- 30 round stainless steel "Marlube" coated magazine for 5.56x45mm NATO
- Includes tactical soft side case
Order yours today!Key Specifications
- Caliber: 5.56x45mm NATO / .223 Remington
- Action: Semi-automatic
- Capacity: 30+1
- Barrel length: 11.5"
- Barrel material: Salt bath nitride chamber, bore and finish
- Barrel twist: 1:7"
- Upper receiver: Forged 7075-T6 anodized black aluminum
- Lower receiver: Forged 7075-T6 anodized black aluminum
- Pistol grip: A2
- Sights (front/rear): Iron
- Overall weight: 6.50 lbs.
- Mfg. Number: FA 3123
- UPC: 818725010729
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips