You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $674.99 Non-Member $749.99
- Buyer's Club $323.99 Non-Member $359.99
- Buyer's Club $371.69 Non-Member $412.99
- Buyer's Club $71.99 Non-Member $79.99
- Buyer's Club $89.99 Non-Member $99.99
- Buyer's Club $134.99 Non-Member $149.99
- Buyer's Club $19.79 Non-Member $21.99
- Buyer's Club $22.49 Non-Member $24.99
- Buyer's Club $12.59 Non-Member $13.99
- Details & Specs
Frabill® Aqua - Life Bucket is a self - contained aerating system that runs on D cell batteries or 12 - volt DC battery.
No sir... no bulky pumps, hoses or electronics on the outside of this System! It's all inside, sealed into a special watertight, weatherproof lid assembly that protects against moisture and corrosion.
The Aqua-Life Bucket features Frabill®'s "Triple Play" power option that runs on one or two 'D' cell batteries, or 12V battery. No matter how it's powered, the Aqua-Life's unique built-in micro-bubble diffuser delivers extremely effective aeration and keeps your minnows alive longer, regardless of the conditions!Air supply:
- 6-gallon capacity Bucket has full removable foam liner that keeps water at a constant temperature and insulates bait
- All electrical components are sealed inside a watertight compartment built inside the lid
- Micro-bubble oxygen diffuser and air tubing mount within the foam liner so they're not in the way when you're reaching for bait
- Micro-bubble diffuser produces extremely small bubbles which generate more oxygen than similar systems
- "Triple Play" power option gives you three options for power: use 1 'D' cell battery for smaller quantities of bait use 2 'D' cell batteries for full-power and up to 40 hours of operation or use the special adapter cord (included) to power off any 12-volt battery system
- Large flip-up self-standing bait door provides easy access to bait
- Built-in waterproof light illuminates bucket interior when bait door is opened
- Cover lid and liner are easily removed for cleaning.
Keep your minnows from dying on the way to the lake! Order ONLINE Now!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips