Food Supply Depot Emergency Food / Supply Bucket, the essentials for health and safety in a disaster!
Be prepared when a natural disaster or other emergency hits. That's what these American-made Food Supply Depot Kits are all about... making sure that the smart "prepper" has all the right stuff for survival, to keep yourself healthy and ready to deal with any situation. All the foods here are freeze-dried or dehydrated for excellent taste, and have a 20-year shelf life. No competitors match their affordability and quality. The buckets are based on food for 2 adults and 2 children or 3 adults.
The ingredients of all this top-shelf camping and emergency food:
- Meal plans are based on the calorie and nutrition needs of 2 adults (1,600 calories / day each) and 2 children (800 calories / day each), or 3 adults
- Individually packaged in family-sized pouches. The 3-ply Mylar pouches have the sealing power to keep freshness in and pests out
- Oxygen extraction while packaging further protects nutrition and taste
- Easy preparation, just add water and cook for a few minutes
- All are vegetarian, actually making them more dense in nutrients
- All come in a resealable bucket that's easily portable and keeps things fresh and protected
- Even after opened, the food has a 1-year shelf life.
- 1 pouch each of Harvest 6-Grain Cereal, Rotini la Marinara, Wisconsin Cheddar and Pasta, White Rice
- 2 pouches each of Honey Almond Granola, Wild Mushroom Risotto, Southwestern White Bean Chili
- 3 pouches each of drinks, Refreshing Grape and Refreshing Orange.
- A total of 17,750 calories, with a lot of taste, too.
Order ONLINE for camping, a deep-woods trip or an emergency!