You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $523.44 Non-Member $550.99
Ruger 10/22 Kryptek, Semi-Automatic, .22LR, Rimfire, BX-25 Magazine, 500 Rounds of Ammo, 25+1 RoundsBuyer's Club $284.99 Non-Member $299.99
- Buyer's Club $284.99 Non-Member $299.99
- Details & Specs
FNH FN 15TM Tactical Carbine 5.56 NATO Semi-automatic AR Rifle
Expanding on decades of experience building firearms for the U.S. military and her allies, FN is proud to bring semi-automatic variants of these rifles to your collection. Built to withstand the unrelentingly harsh conditions of battlefields around the world, the FN 15 is ready to perform in any conditions on the firing line.
The Tactical Carbine takes it a step closer to true excellence with a match-grade, free-floating barrel, for better accuracy, easier cleaning and longer life. It also comes with enhancements such as a 3-prong flash hider to reduce flash, a mid-length gas system and H1 buffer to decrease recoil, adjustable Magpul® stock, and an enhanced combat trigger for smoother pull, a cleaner break and less grit.
- 16" match-grade, free-floating cold hammer-forged barrel
- 1:7" barrel twist enhances stability and accuracy for heavier-grain precision-shooting ammunition
- Magpul MBUS® sights
- 1913 rail on receiver and handguard for versatile optics placement
- Ergonomic safety lever and magazine release
- Includes one 30-rd. Magpul Pmag
- Proudly made in the USA
Order today!Key Specifications
- Item Number: 644279
- Caliber: 5.56x45mm
- Action: Semi-automatic
- Capacity: 30+1
- Barrel length: 16"
- Barrel material: Match-grade, free-floating, chrome-lined, cold hammer-forged
- Barrel twist: 1:7"
- Stock: Magpul MOE SL adjustable
- Upper receiver: Hard-anodized aluminum flat-top with 1913 MIL-STD rail
- Lower receiver: Hard-anodized aluminum
- Pistol grip: Magpul MOE®
- Sights (front / rear): Magpul MBUS
- Handguard: Midwest Industries LWM 12" with M-LOKTM
- Flash hider: 3-prong flash hider
- Overall length: 33.7"-37"
- Overall weight: 6.6 lbs.
- Mfg. Number: 36312
- UPC: 845737005351
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips