You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $56.99 Non-Member $59.99
- Buyer's Club $189.99 Non-Member $199.99
Ruger 10/22 Kryptek, Semi-Automatic, .22LR, Rimfire, BX-25 Magazine, 500 Rounds of Ammo, 25+1 RoundsBuyer's Club $294.49 Non-Member $309.99
- Details & Specs
FNH FN 15TM DMR 5.56 NATO / .223 Remington Semi-automatic AR Rifle
Expanding on decades of experience building firearms for the U.S. military and her allies, FN is proud to bring semi-automatic variants of these rifles to your collection. Built to withstand the unrelentingly harsh conditions of battlefields around the world, the FN 15TM is ready to perform in any conditions on the firing line.
The latest FN 15 variant, the DMR kicks the tactical elements up a notch. Its 18" match-grade, cold hammer-forged barrel features a 1:7" twist to enhance stability and accuracy for heavier-grain precision-shooting ammunition. It also comes with pre-installed Magpul® MBUS® Pro backup iron sights, and Midwest Industries SSM M-LOKTM 15" hand guard with a 1913 rail for mounting optics.
- 18" match-grade, cold hammer-forged barrel
- 1:7" barrel twist enhances stability and accuracy for heavier-grain precision-shooting ammunition
- Magpul MBUS Pro backup iron sights
- 1913 rail on receiver and handguard for versatile optics placement
- Ergonomic safety lever and magazine release
- Includes one 30-rd. Magpul Pmag
- Proudly made in the USA
Order today!Key Specifications
- Item Number: 644278
- Caliber: 5.56 NATO/.223 Remington
- Action: Semi-automatic
- Capacity: 30+1
- Barrel length: 18"
- Barrel material: Match-grade cold hammer-forged
- Barrel twist: 1:7"
- Stock: Magpul STR adjustable
- Upper receiver: Hard-anodized aluminum flat-top with 1913 MIL-STD rail
- Lower receiver: Hard-anodized aluminum
- Pistol grip: Magpul MOE®
- Sights (front / rear): Magpul MBUS Pro iron sights
- Handguard: Midwest Industries SSM M-Lok 15" with 1913 rail
- Flash hider: Surefire® ProComp 556 muzzle brake
- Overall length: 35"-38"
- Overall weight: 7.2 lbs.
- Mfg. Number: 36310
- UPC: 845737005344
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips