- .40 Smith & Wesson
- 10+1 rounds
- 4" hammer-forged stainless barrel
- Ambidextrous controls
- Two-tone finish
- Night sights for low-light targeting
- Manual safety
You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $569.99 Non-Member $599.99
- Buyer's Club $560.49 Non-Member $589.99
- Buyer's Club $598.49 Non-Member $629.99
- Buyer's Club $585.99 Non-Member $585.99
- Buyer's Club $539.99 Non-Member $539.99
- Buyer's Club $227.99 Non-Member $239.99
- Buyer's Club $189.99 Non-Member $199.99
- Buyer's Club $313.49 Non-Member $329.99
- Details & Specs
FN FNSTM-40 .40 Smith & Wesson Semi-automatic Handgun
Chambered in the hard-hitting .40 S&W, The FNS-40 offers the simplicity of double-action operation with fully ambidextrous operating controls. The result is a Pistol that's easy to handle with either hand from ANY shooting position.
3-dot night sights are standard with the innovative deep-V rear sight notch for faster, more precise sighting. Both the slide and barrel are stainless steel with front serrations, while the checkered polymer frame has two interchangeable backstraps and lanyard eyelets. The MIL-STD 1913 under-frame rail accepts tactical lights and lasers.
For those in Law Enforcement -- or those who want an extra measures of safety -- this particular version has a manual safety.
- Manual safety adds another safety precaution
- 3-dot Trijicon night sights for low-light targeting
- All-stainless slide and hammer-forged stainless steel barrel
- Rugged polymer construction with replaceable steel frame / slide rails
- Polished chamber and feed ramp
- External extractor with loaded chamber indicator
- 5.5-7.7 lbs. trigger pull
- MIL-STD 1913 accessory rail
- Includes 2 interchangeable backstraps for fit
- Proudly made in the USA
Order today!Key Specifications
- Item Number: 641500
- Caliber: .40 Smith & Wesson
- Action: Semi-automatic (double action)
- Capacity: 10+1
- Barrel length: 4"
- Frame: Black polymer
- Grips: Black polymer
- Sights: Fixed 3-dot night sights
- Overall length: 7.25"
- Overall weight: 27.5 ozs.
- Mfg. Number: 66947
- UPC: 845737002022
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips
|Item Name||Rating||Chamber||Frame Material||Sights||Barrel Length/Weight||Capacity||Price|