You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $98.99 Non-Member $109.99
- Buyer's Club $67.49 Non-Member $74.99
- Buyer's Club $283.49 Non-Member $314.99
- Buyer's Club $89.99 Non-Member $99.99
- Buyer's Club $17.99 Non-Member $19.99
- Buyer's Club $16.20 Non-Member $18.00
- Buyer's Club $26.99 Non-Member $29.99
- Details & Specs
Flying Fisherman® Falcon Polarized Bifocal Sunglasses are tailor - made for anglers.
Ideal for tying knots, hooks, and reading charts, with magnifiers that stay out of the way until you need 'em. And like all Flying Fisherman® shades, they're amazingly comfortable and lightweight, with 100% UVA/B-blocking, glare extinguishing RhinoLenses®. Get yours with Amber (for cloudier situations to maintain high contrast) or Smoke (for bright, sunny conditions) lenses in your choice of +1.50, +2.00 or +2.50 magnifiers.Style points:
- Virtually shatterproof polycarbonate RhinoLenses&trade are 35X stronger than glass or CR-39, and will better protect your eyes from flying lures, sinkers, hooks and more
- Polarized to eliminate glare, with the filtering delivering ideal clarity, and lessening eye strain
- AcuTint&trade coloration makes for the most effective lens tints available, with absolutely minimal color distortion
- 100% UVA and UVB protection
- Ultra-light, super-durable TR-90 frames
- Nose/temple pads prevent frames from slipping
- Each pair weighs just 1.2 ozs., barely there at all
- Microfiber case included.
State Color and Power, as available in the Shopping Cart.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips