Light, handheld viewing, day or night, made affordable! The FLIR Scout III brings out crisp detail using thermal imaging. See in the darkest night for varmint hunting, camping, land management, property surveillance, outdoor recreation and more. Stay aware of your surroundings and get the whole picture.
- Detects a human-sized figure out to 382 yards
- Detects a small vehicle out to 1,033 yards
- Starts up in less than 1.5 seconds
- Freeze frame
- Black Hot, White Hot, InstaAlert and Graded Fire color palettes for optimal visibility in any conditions
- FLIR digital detail enhancement technology
- Brightness adjustment
- LED flashlight/pointer
- 240x180 VOx microbolometer
- 640x480 LCD display for easy viewing
- NTSC composite video output
- 30 Hz NTSC video refresh rate
- Rechargeable internal Li-Ion cell battery, offers approx. 5 outs of operating run time
- Includes camera, USB power charger, wrist strap, video out cable, USB cable, manual and MOLLE bag
- 6.7" x 2.31" x 2.44".
- 12 ozs.
Awesome thermal vision capability, in a tiny package! Get yours now!