FLIR® Scout II 320 Thermal Handheld Camera.
Clear, crisp thermal imagery! Detects body heat of animals and people in any terrain, any time. Track game, recover downed animals, watch for predators and stay aware of your surroundings after darkness falls.
- LCD screen displays animals, people in total darkness
- 320 model provides high resolution
- Detects heat signatures up to 550 yds. away
- 640 x 480 pixel LCD screen for clear imagery
- Produces better scene contrast than I2 night vision
- 2X zoom, 19mm lens
- Includes Camera, USB power adapter / charger, wrist strap, custom video out cable, USB cable, quick start guide and modular bag
- Measures 6.75" x 2.375" x 2.5"h.