You May Also Like
- Non-Member $699.99
- Buyer's Club $436.99 Non-Member $459.99
- Buyer's Club $315.09 Non-Member $350.09
- Details & Specs
FLIR HS - 324 Patrol 19 mm Thermal Imaging System. See clearly in total darkness...
... and patrol with the undeniable tactical advantages you need to stay safe and operate effectively at night. With true Night Vision, you will have the information you need to make quick decisions, enhancing mission effectiveness, maximizing operational capabilities, and improving officer safety.
H-Series Cameras allow law enforcement and military officers to see in total darkness. H-Series provides a 320x240 resolution VOx microbolometer for half the cost of comparable cameras, giving officers excellent, high-fidelity thermal imagery that provides the detail necessary for cutting edge performance and improved detection and recognition ranges in total darkness, as well as through smoke, dust, and light fog.
See better through camouflage and foliage in any lighting conditions. Because H-Series cameras see heat, not light, they're not fooled by suspects wearing dark clothes and hiding in bushes. Crooks can't hide their heat, so they can't hide from the H-Series.
See more - and see farther - than with other night vision technologies. Because H-Series thermal cameras see clearly without any light whatsoever, they can see farther at night than technologies that need ambient light to work, and they can see heat sources that these other cameras could never find.
Deploy with the latest technology at their fingertips With a variety of lens options, on-board image and video capture capability, and optional wireless transmission all built in to the camera, H-Series is the most potent imaging package available today. And now it's affordable enough for almost every agency.Own the night:
- Shuttered eyepiece keeps light from coming out of the viewfinder, helping the operator to stay covert
- Rugged, all-weather design is built to withstand the demands of day-in, day-out law enforcement operations... it's even submersible
- Hot shoe attachment provides power-in and RCA composite video-out connections while maintaining the camera's tripod mounting capability
- Two-sided hand strap accommodates both left-handed and right-handed users
- 4 rechargeable AA NiMH batteries are good for more than six hours of continuous operation. H-Series also runs on standard non-rechargeable alkaline and lithium Ion AA batteries
- Power: 6+ hours of operation / 5+ days in standby / Instant-On from Standby
- Zoom: 2X electronic zoom
- Adjusts 8 levels of screen brightness
- Polarity: Switches between white-hot and black-hot display modes
- Start up from stand-by: <1.5 seconds
- Thermal Sensitivity, Waveband: <50 mK @ f/1.0, 7.5 - 13.5 Ìm
- Detector Type: 320 x 240 VOx Microbolometer
- Image Processing: FLIR Proprietary Digital Detail Enhancement
- Focus, Zoom: Manual, 2X E Zoom
- Video Output: NTSC or PAL composite video RCA jack
- IP-67, Submersible, 1 m drop
- Operational Temp: -4°F – 140°F (-20°C – 60°C)
- Physical specs:
- Weight (incl. lens): 1.45 lb (653 g) with batteries add 0.7 lb (315 g) for 2x extender
- Size (L x W x H): 10.42" x 3.33" x 2.62" (256 x 84.5 X 66.5 mm)
- FOV: 24° x 18°
- FOV: (with Optional 2? Extender) 12° X 9° N/A
- Detect Man (1.8 m x 0.5 m): 1,445' (440 m) / 2,890' (880 m)
- Recognize Man: 360' (110 m) / 720' (220 m)
- Detect Vehicle (2.3 m x 2.3 m): 4,070' (1240 m) / 8,140' (2480 m)
- Recognize Vehicle: 1,050' (320 m) / 2,100' (640 m)
- Instruction manual
- 4 AA batteries
- Packing box.
Get yours ONLINE today!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips