You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $224.99 Non-Member $249.99
- Buyer's Club $152.99 Non-Member $169.99
- Buyer's Club $107.99 Non-Member $119.99
- Buyer's Club $26.99 Non-Member $29.99
- Buyer's Club $8.99 Non-Member $9.99
- Buyer's Club $15.29 Non-Member $16.99
- Details & Specs
50 gallon Flat - back Rain Barrel. Collects fresh, clean and FREE H2O for all your watering needs!
Hmm... let's see: Save money, save the environment and beautify your lawn and garden? There may be a reason why you wouldn't use this Rain Barrel, but I sure as heck can't think of one. After all, experts say roughly 40% of your summer water consumption is lawn and garden related, and this Rain Barrel could save you up to thousands of gallons worth this summer!
And best of all, it takes almost NO effort on your part. The flat-back design fits flush against your home to capture all that valuable rain water that would just go to waste or worse yet mix with the toxic chemicals found on roadways, sidewalks and driveways and wash them all directly into lakes, streams and rivers.
The included screen keeps out debris and disease-breeding insects, while the shut-off valve makes it a cinch to connect to your garden hose. And if you're looking to double your water capacity, a Rain Barrel Link Kit is also available. It's a smart little accessory that links one barrel to another with 12" of plastic hose.Utility savings from the sky:
- Rain water doesn't include the chlorine and other chemicals that actually can HARM plants
- Heavy-duty rotational molded construction for a long lifespan
- UV8 protection combats fading
- Authentic oak barrel appearance only adds character to your landscape
- Shut-off valve with dual overflow
- Child and pet proof. 18 1/4 x 24 x 33 1/2" h. 18 lbs.
- 50 gallon capacity
Order ONLINE today and let Mother Nature pick up the water bill (and clear your conscience) this summer!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips