You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $28.79 Non-Member $31.99
- Buyer's Club $215.99 Non-Member $239.99
- Buyer's Club $107.99 Non-Member $119.99
- Buyer's Club $79.19 Non-Member $87.99
- Buyer's Club $89.99 Non-Member $99.99
- Buyer's Club $269.99 Non-Member $299.99
- Buyer's Club $179.99 Non-Member $199.99
- Buyer's Club $40.49 Non-Member $44.99
- Buyer's Club $323.99 Non-Member $359.99
- Buyer's Club $296.99 Non-Member $329.99
- Buyer's Club $1499.99 Non-Member $1499.99
- Buyer's Club $26.99 Non-Member $29.99
- Details & Specs
Complete Kit. Take archery fishing fun to the next level. Marry up this Kit with your favorite bow to nail fish in the shallow backwaters and retrieve them for a close look-see! Check out the 3 pieces with this universal Kit:
Raider 32" Arrow delivers the action.
Water ready. The Raider 32" Arrow has a Typhoon point, inline neck and measures 5/16" x 32" long for a boatload of success.
Riptide Spear Point zaps fish and holds 'em on.
Punch power. The Riptide Point is non-corrosive stainless steel, sporting a Hydro Lok retainer to keep fish from wiggling free.
Spooled Drum Reel is a real honey, holding 80' of easy to see line.
Tough as nails. Drum Reel is non-corrosive aluminum with an easy-to-clean exterior. Fits standard stabilizer bushings. Plus the Reel contains 80' of spooled, water-ready, retrievable line, complete with mounting hardware.
- Raider fiberglass Arrow has a sharp Typhoon point
- In-line nock system for instant shooting
- Riptide Spear Point is 1-Pc. stainless steel
- Loosen tip to remove fish
- Hydro Lok retainer bushing secures fish
- Spooled Reel holds 80' of retrievable high contast line
- Reel is simple to use, easy to install
- Heavy-duty aluminum with easy to clean Deep Blue coating
- Attaches to standard stabilizer bushing
Nab this 3-Pc. Kit to bowfish in style. Order now!Key Specifications
- Item Number: 661007
- Arrow: Typhoon point
- Size: 5/16" x 32" l.
- Launch: in-line nock
- Spear Point: Stainless steel
- Reel: Coated aluminum
- Line: 80' spooled
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips