You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $269.99 Non-Member $299.99
- Buyer's Club $17.99 Non-Member $19.99
- Buyer's Club $26.99 Non-Member $29.99
- Buyer's Club $10.79 Non-Member $11.99
- Details & Specs
Fender® Ripped Grunge Double Ring Neon Clock. Goes well with your Pearl Jam and Nirvana CDs.
With grunge came the sound of heavily distorted electric guitars, contrasting song dynamics, and lyrics full of apathy and angst... oh, and this Clock. But really, this officially licensed Ripped Grunge Clock is from Fender®, a name synonymous with all things rock 'n' roll!
It's the ideal accessory for the grunge fan's game room, garage or any man cave-like space! Features 2 Neon Rings... a brilliant white one on the interior that illuminates the Clock's face, and an accent-colored one on the exterior that coordinates with a full-color Fender logo on the Clock's dial. An AC adapter provides juice for neon, while the quartz clock runs on a battery.Alternative clock:
- High-grade glass cover
- High-polished chrome finish molded resin housing
- Officially licensed full-color Fender logo on Clock dial
- Included AC power adapter has 6' cord
- Wall hanging mount on back
- Requires 1 AA battery (not included)
- 3 x 14 1/ 2 x 14 1/2".
Order this Clock today!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips