More than just a plain ol' pair of socks. These Socks are built with every stitch and every fiber focusing on your comfort. Whether you're hiking, hunting, working in the barn or just looking for a quality pair of warm wool socks, you'll be happy you bought these Helena Socks. They're reinforced for long wear, but they're also specially made to reduce friction and chafing. They wick sweat and absorb some of the shock with each step for dry comfort all day.
- Itch-free 72/27/1 U.S. Merino wool / nylon / spandex
- Mid-weight, crew height
- Full-density padding along sole
- Cushioning features a terry knit loop on every interior stitch for unbeatable insulation, wicking and friction reduction
- Reinforcing yarns woven into the stretch shell increase durability, while wool fibers sit closer to the skin for maximum insulation
- Shock-absorbing and moisture-wicking construction
- Low-stress seam placement
- Size Small fits Women's shoe size 4-6 1/2
- Size Medium fits Women's shoe size 7-9 1/2
- Size Large fits Women's shoe size 10-12 1/2
- Machine wash / air dry
- Made in USA
Pull these on! Order yours now.