Made with American-grown merino wool, Coronado Boot Socks offer natural moisture-wicking comfort that stays cool in the summer and warm in the winter. It's "smart" wool, comfortable all year-round, soft and itch-free, and naturally odor-resistant.
They feature full-density padding that runs along the bottom of the foot and the back of the heel, adding comfort while also staying exceptionally breathable. A seamless toe makes sure there isn't any unwanted pinching or friction. If you spend a lot of time in your boots, don't "boot up" without these.
Farm to Feet is committed to the single, simple goal of creating the worlds best wool socks by exclusively using an all-American recipe: US materials, US manufacturing, and US workers. The result is second-to-none comfort and quality. In fact, Farm to Feet is willing to back it up with a full lifetime guarantee.
- Made from 72/27/1 merino wool/nylon/spandex fabric blend that's comfortable, breathable, and flexible. Reinforced for added durability
- American merino wool is soft, itch-free, cool in the summer and warm in winter
- Lightweight design for high-activity hunts
- Circumferential compression from the top of the sock through the arch creates a precise, comfortable fit that helps support the foot throughout the day
- Seamless toe closure: advanced knitting techniques create a totally flat connection in the toe box, reducing bulk and eliminating blister-generating friction
- Backed by a manufacturer's lifetime warranty
- Machine wash cold, lay flat to dry
- All merino wool is 100% American-grown exclusively from sheep raised by American farmers on American land
- Made in the USA
- Small fits Women's shoe sizes 4-6.5
- Medium fits Men's shoe sizes 6-8.5; Women's shoe sizes 7-9.5
- Large fits Men's shoe sizes 9-11.5; Women's shoe sizes 10.5-12.5
- XL fits Men's shoe sizes 12-14.5