You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $15.29 Non-Member $16.99
- Buyer's Club $7.19 Non-Member $7.99
- Buyer's Club $13.49 Non-Member $14.99
- Details & Specs
New, easy - open Extang FullTiltTM Hinged Tonneau Cover boasts the most advanced features of any Tonneau on the market!
Easy, one-handed opening, no hinges or latches to hinder cargo loading, easy, no-drill installation and much more. Front hinge design allows maximum use of your truck bed space. Patented 4-way adjustable snaps make it the perfect Tonneau for cold climates.Here's more:
- Hinges at the front cab rail and not in the middle of Tonneau material avoid tarp wear. Front hinge allows maximum access to bed
- Extang's patent pending Quick ReleaseTM and L-RailTM System provide a no-measure installation that is accurate and easy
- L-Rails create a self-centering lid system that also prevents damage to the truck's finish
- Long centered handy pull strap for easy reach and a true level closing
- Corners on Tarp won't buckle up thanks to parachute grade nylon corner reinforcements. Snaps and corners are backed with thick polymer that prevents tearing and forces the corners and edges to lie smooth and look good in any weather
- Tarp can be rolled up and bows removed for hauling extra large loads
- Proven neoprene rubber padded TuffKlampTM system makes installation a cinch. No damage. No drilling
- Polymer covered handles do not scratch the truck or restrict cargo space like cross-bar latches
- Automotive style sealing system features ribbed seal at rear tail gate, tubular labyrinth seals along sides
- Monster BowsTM ends are spring loaded for easy installation. They'll never fall off at any speed or under any driving conditions. F-clamps allow for two Bow heights: HIGH for maximum water shedding and improved gas mileage LOW for sporty good looks and cold weather
- TuffSnapsTM stainless steel and brass snaps won't break and are 4-way adjustable to allow you to adapt to the weather
- 10-year warranty on Tarp, Lifetime Warranty on Frame.
1. Remove entire Tonneau and Frame, by yourself, with no tools.
- Gas shocks are designed to be easily removed by hand using a ball and joint snap release. No tools needed. Leave your entire tonno at home within seconds!
- Grab the Tonneau and lift up at an angle as shown and the Quick Release instantly disconnects
- Now pick it up and off. The rugged reinforced aluminum frame and vinyl tarp is only 30 lbs Lifts off by only one person
2. Roll it up and go!
- Can't leave the frame? Then, roll up the tarp and remove the bows for carrying large items back home. No tools
3. Simply drop tailgate.
- The tonno and rail are not attached to the tailgate. It's safe and quick to open.
Find out why Extang makes America's #1 selling Truck Bed Covers! Shop by your vehicle make, model and year ONLINE today!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips