4 is the magic number: Eureka® Timberline® SQ Outfitter 4 Tent is a 4 - season lodge that sleeps 4 in spacious comfort.
The perfect convergence of strength and space! With an oversized 13 mm ridge pole that provides top strength and resilience to weather, the Timberline® is perfect for extended stays and inclement weather. Plus, it sports a spreader pole that increases internal volume by %... that means more usable space for cots, gear and more, less "cabin fever"!Details:
- 7'1" x 8'7" floor offers a big 60 sq. ft. of space, plenty of room for 4 to sleep comfortably
- DAC aluminum A-frame offers superior strength and outstanding usable space for the footprint
- Extended fly means extra waterproof strength and extra vestibule space for gear. Also features a raised entry height for easier access
- One large vertical D-style door with hi / lo venting delivers easy access and aids in breathability
- Bathtub floor seals out splashing and standing water
- 2 windows + 2 vents makes for great ventilation you'll come to love the first hot, humid night
- Walls are 68-denier 190T polyester ripstop
- Floor is rugged 210-denier nylon oxford, 1,500 mm coated
- Fly is 68-denier 190T polyester ripstop, 1,500 mm coated
- 4 interior storage pockets and 2 flashlight loops keep essential gear organized and close by
- 4'9" center height
- Minimum weight is 9 lbs., 14 ozs.