Eureka® Timberline® SQ 4XT 4 - person Tent packs light and tight, less than 10 lbs.!
Spacious, water-tight, breathable protection for 3 seasons in an amazingly lightweight package! At less than 10 lbs. and packing down to a barely-there 7 x 26", it's your go-to option when you want to stay light and fast WITHOUT giving up an inch of livable space.3-season quality and comfort:
- 7'4" x 8'8" floor provides 36 sq. ft. of space, plenty of room to sleep 2 comfortably
- DAC SQ Hub-style aluminum A-frame offers strength and optimum angles to create maximum internal volume
- Full-coverage fly protects the tent and occupants from inclement weather, and offers a 15 sq. ft. vestibule wing for extra storage
- 2 large vertical D-style doors with hi / lo venting offer ease of entry and nice breathability
- 2 roof vents + 2 doors + 2 windows add up to superior ventilation
- Bathtub floor seals out splashing and standing water
- 4 interior storage pockets and 2 flashlight loops keep essentials close by
- Floor, walls and roof are 75-denier polyester taffeta with 1,000 mm coating
- Fly is rugged 68-denier polyester ripstop with 1,000 mm coating
- Mesh is 40-denier no-see-um
- 4'9" center height
- Minimum weight is 9 lbs., 13 ozs.