You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
Eureka® Tessel 3 3 - person Tent packs BIG livable space into a small footprint.
With an lightweight aluminum frame that's almost box-like, the Tessel delivers straighter walls and more interior room than any tent in its class!
That means more room to move and dress, less "cabin fever". And just under 7 lbs.! Light in weight, heavy in quality, easy on your pocketbook... a simple choice for comfort-conscious campers, made even simpler by our unbeatable price!3-season quality and comfort:
- 7' x 5'8" floor provides a deceptively large 40 sq. ft. of space, plenty of space to sleep 3 comfortably
- DAC Pressfit box-style frame sports near-vertical walls for maximum interior space. Goes up quick, too
- Full-coverage fly can be configured with hi / low venting, or an awning (with hiking poles, not included). Creates 2 15-sq. ft. storage vestibules, handy for extra gear
- 2 side-opening twin-track doors are hi / low venting to enhance circulation
- 2 vents + 2 windows + mesh roof add up to excellent breathability
- Bathtub floor seals out splashing and standing water
- 6 interior storage pockets and 2 flashlight loops keep essentials close at hand
- Walls are 68-denier 190T polyester ripstop
- Fly is 68-denier 190T polyester ripstop with a 2,000 mm coating
- 75-denier 190T polyester taffeta with a 2,000 mm coating'
- 3'10" center height. Minimum weight: 6 lbs., 15 ozs.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips