You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $449.99 Non-Member $499.99
- Buyer's Club $71.99 Non-Member $79.99
- Buyer's Club $98.99 Non-Member $109.99
- Buyer's Club $53.99 Non-Member $59.99
- Details & Specs
Eureka® Grand Manan Tour 6 - person Family Tent.
Room with a view! With straight lower walls to maximize interior space and windows galore, the Grand Manan is BIG on elbow room and sight-seeing space.
Plenty comfortable, room for up to 6 campers to catch some ZZZs, all in a 2-pole Dome Tent that's up in a FLASH. Easy up, easy down. Water-tight. all-weather dependable. With more livable space than any tent in its class.Read on for more:
- 16'6" x 8 x 6" floor offers 94 sq. ft., enough room to sleep 5-6 comfortably
- Center height: 6'6" for tent, 5'9" for screen room
- Walls are sturdy 68-denier, 190T polyester taffeta
- Fly is 75-denier, 190T polyester taffeta, 1,200 mm coated. Floor is 75-denier, 190T polyester taffeta with extra-thick 1,500 mm coating
- Free-standing fiberglass frame with clips, pole sleeves, and post and grommet assembly make set-up a breeze
- 49 sq. ft. vestibule delivers space galore for extra gear
- Power port and sewn-in exterior sleeves allow you to wire the tent with an extension cord to power accessories
- Full-coverage fly rolls up, providing 4-way ventilation
- Bathtub floor wraps up sides of the tent, protecting against splashing and standing water
- 40-denier no-see-um mesh windows
- 4 interior storage pockets / 1 flashlight loop keep essentials close at hand
- Packs down to 11 x 27". Minimum weight is 27 lbs., 11 ozs.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips