You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $21.59 Non-Member $23.99
- Buyer's Club $98.99 Non-Member $109.99
- Buyer's Club $89.99 Non-Member $99.99
- Details & Specs
All - season versatile Eureka® Centerfire 0°F Rectangle Sleeping Bag delivers warmth you can count on, PLUS a cooling vent for warmer nights.
Designed for the woodsman, Centerfire Bags from Eureka® are BIG, burly and built for years of abuse! These pack a hefty 6 1/2 lbs. of warm-making ThermaShield insulation, a recipe for snoozing comfort in serious cold snaps.
Sure, it's toasty warm to 0°. But what about warm-weather camping? Unlike other cold-weather "sweat-sacks" that stifle you in the summer months, the Centerfire sports a downwind foot vent that you can easily open when the mercury creeps north. Bottom line, you can find your perfect sleep temp no matter the weather. With Eureka, there's zero degrees of separation between you and a good night's sleep!
- Rugged cotton duck shell with 8-point rivet reinforcements won't wear out any time soon
- Comfy yarn-dyed cotton flannel lining
- Generous 6 1/2 lbs. of ThermaShield fill keeps a body warm down to 0°F
- Downwind foot vent can be opened to keep cool on warmer nights
- Sip 'n Zip side zipper let you read or sip a drink while still staying mostly covered
- Full-length draft tube
- Zippers: right side (main), left (Sip 'n Zip), foot
- Includes stuff sack and internal compression straps
- Internal / external pockets keep essentials handy
- Measures 80 x 38". Weighs 13 lbs., 6 ozs.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips