Energy Speaker Systems® RC - LCR Center Speaker. Perfection in home audio.
The RC-LCR - it works like magic! Place it horizontally below your flat panel and it's the perfect center channel for movies and games. Place it upright and it rocks out as a left or right front speaker for music. What's the secret? An Energy® exclusive diagonal tweeter / midrange design that disperses sound identically in both planes. That's what makes it work no matter where you use it - left, center or right.
The RC-LCR speaker includes port plugs, so that the Speaker can be installed in a cabinet or bookshelf. These plugs ensure the smoothest frequency response is achieved, reproducing the emotion of every recording. The no-compromise design delivers the smoothest, most natural sound available, with great looks. Don't settle for less than perfection.Features:
- Place horizontally as center channel for powerful effects, clear dialogue
- Vertical placement ideal for left / right front speakers
- Sound matched to other Reference Connoisseur speakers
- Flat On-Axis Frequency Response with wide bandwidth, so every note is delivered accurately, and the sound is as natural as possible
- Wide and constant dispersion: sound at all frequencies radiating from the speaker is in an even pattern, in all directions
- Low distortion and resonance
- The RC-LCR bass reflex center / LCR channel speaker is packed with high-performance features: two 5.5" Ribbed Elliptical Surround woofers for high efficiency, low distortion aluminum dome tweeter and dual 2" aluminum cone midranges for sonic accuracy and durability dual rear-vented cabinet for deep, powerful bass response.
- System type: bass reflex, dual rear vented
- Frequency response: 48 Hz-23000 Hz + / - 3 dB
- Recommended amplifier: power bass reflex, dual rear vented
- Components: 1" chambered aluminum dome tweeter, dual 2" chambered aluminum cone midranges, two 5.5" Kevlar ribbed elliptical surround woofers
- Impedance: 8 ohms nominal, 4 ohms minimum
- Usable Bass Response: (-10 db Anechoic) 42Hz
- Sensitivity (anechoic): 89 dB
- Crossover Point: 600 Hz, 2.5 kHz
- Operating Range: Tweeter: 2 kHz, Midrange: 450 Hz-4.5 kHz, Woofers: 750 Hz
- Speaker wiring types: Spade lugs, banana jacks or pin type
- Dimensions: 7.5" high x 10.25" deep x 19.5" wide. Weighs 24 pounds. Included accessories: Port plugs, rubber bumpers