You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $49.49 Non-Member $54.99
- Buyer's Club $44.99 Non-Member $49.99
- Buyer's Club $197.99 Non-Member $219.99
- Buyer's Club $62.99 Non-Member $69.99
- Buyer's Club $35.99 Non-Member $39.99
- Buyer's Club $25.19 Non-Member $27.99
- Buyer's Club $4.49 Non-Member $4.99
- Details & Specs
Introducing the finest, heavy - gauge Enameled Cast Iron Cookware around, PRICED LOW !
High-fashion styling combines with exceptional cooking qualities! Cook up a storm with this top-quality Cast Iron Cookware. It's all about even, low-heat cooking. Each piece is made from molten steel and poured in a special mold. Then it's expertly enameled and fired at 1,600ºF.
Multiple enamel layers ensure lasting durability and beauty. The result is even heat distribution. Great for baking biscuits, making stews, cooking corn on the cob or roasting. Tight-fitting lids keep food moist while cooking. Browns and caramelizes food to perfection. Lets you bake, broil (without lids), braise, sauté, marinate and refrigerate foods.
Can be used in gas, electric or convection ovens below 500°F. Pre-seasoned interior finish eliminates the need for seasoning. It's glamourous enough to use as a serving dish!
- Pre-seasoned, easy to clean
- Hard, Rustic Red multi-layer enamel finish
- Retains heat to keep food warm longer, enhances natural flavors
- Does not absorb odors or flavors
- Suitable for gas, electric ceramic stoves and induction cooktops
- Goes from stove to tabletop
- Integrated cast iron handles
- Even thickness forms a heat-retaining "blanket," no hot spots
- Resistant to warping
Voilá, a masterpiece goes from stove to table! Go ahead, make your pick(s) ONLINE today at discount pricing!
Has feet and flanged lid, good for campfire cooking. 6 1/ 2 x 10". 11 lbs.
9 x 9 x 5"d. Weighs 10 lbs.
10 1/ 2 x 10 x 3"d. Weighs 11 lbs.
12 x 6"d. Weighs 22 lbs.
14 x 7"d. Weighs 28 lbs.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips