You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $16.19 Non-Member $17.99
- Buyer's Club $16.89 Non-Member $18.69
- Buyer's Club $6.75 Non-Member $7.50
- Details & Specs
EKA® Swede 92 Knife is an everyday use knife with extraordinary craftsmanship!
A knife making legend since 1882! Crafted in the legendary knife town of Eskilstuna Sweden, EKA®'s knives are known throughout the world for elegance, functional design and first-class materials.
To work with an EKA knife-to feel the grip, the strength and the excellent sharpness-is something truly out of the ordinary. Now it's your turn to own one! The Swede 92 Knife packs a sturdy modified drop point blade with a generous cutting edge, an innovative rear locking bar that creates a positive lock and a comfortable grip that makes it a pleasure to use as your daily knife-and a signature item guaranteed to get loads of compliments!Crafted with quality:
Order ONLINE Today!
- 3 3/8" hollow ground drop point blade is Sandvik 12C27 stainless steel hardened to 57-59 Rockwell C to hold an edge and last for years to come
- Textured thumb grip on blade back
- Ergonomic handle design in your choice of material
- Precision machines screws let you disassemble for complete cleaning
- Hideaway lanyard ring and 20" leather lanyard strap
- 8 1/4"l. open, 4 7/8"l. closed, 4 3/8 ozs.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips
Frequently Purchased Together
- Buyer's Club $17.99 Non-Member $19.99
- Buyer's Club $13.49 Non-Member $14.99
- Buyer's Club $35.99 Non-Member $39.99