You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
EKA® Swede 10 Knife is an everyday use knife with extraordinary craftsmanship!
A knife making legend since 1882! Crafted in the legendary knife town of Eskilstuna Sweden, EKA®'s knives are known throughout the world for elegance, functional design and first-class materials. To work with an EKA knife-to feel the grip, the strength and the excellent sharpness-is something truly out of the ordinary. Now it's your turn to own one! The Swede 10 Knife packs a sturdy drop point blade, ultra secure locking mechanism and a comfortable grip that makes it a pleasure to use as your daily knife-and a signature item guaranteed to get loads of compliments!Crafted with quality:
- 3 1/ 2 " hollow ground drop point blade is Sandvik 12C27 stainless steel hardened to 57-59 Rockwell C to hold an edge and last for years to come
- Textured thumb grip on blade back
- Ergonomic handle design in your choice of material
- Deep ground crescent nail mark
- 8 1/ 4 " l open, 4 3/ 4 " l closed, 4 5/ 8 ozs.
State Color, as available in the Shopping Cart. Order ONLINE Today!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips
Frequently Purchased Together
- Buyer's Club $17.99 Non-Member $19.99
- Buyer's Club $13.49 Non-Member $14.99
- Buyer's Club $35.99 Non-Member $39.99