You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
EKA® Nordic H8 Knife is elegant craftsmanship with a surgical edge!
A knife making legend since 1882! Crafted in the legendary knife town of Eskilstuna, Sweden, EKA®'s knives are known throughout the world for elegance, functional design and first-class materials. To work with an EKA knife-to feel the grip, the strength and the excellent sharpness-is something truly out of the ordinary. Now it's your turn to own one! The Nordic H8 features flat ground drop point blade in surgical steel plus a beautifully sculpted hardwood handle with elegant-and functional-checkering.Crafted with quality:
- 3 1/8" flat ground drop point blade is Sandvik 12C27 stainless steel hardened to 57-59 Rockwell C to hold an edge and last for years to come
- Checkered oiled hardwood handle with a pronounced finger guard for a sure grip in adverse conditions
- Brass-lined lanyard hole
- Includes a traditional open-top sheath
- 7 3/8" l, 4 1/8 ozs.
Order ONLINE Today!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips
Frequently Purchased Together
- Buyer's Club $17.99 Non-Member $19.99
- Buyer's Club $13.49 Non-Member $14.99
- Buyer's Club $35.99 Non-Member $39.99