You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
EKA® Folding Fillet is a true working-man's knife with elegant style!
A knife making legend since 1882! Crafted in the legendary knife town of Eskilstuna, Sweden, EKA®'s knives are known throughout the world for elegance, functional design and first-class materials. To work with an EKA knife - to feel the grip, the strength and the excellent sharpness - is something truly out of the ordinary. Now it's your turn to own one! The Folding Fillet features a flexible but strong 5" blade that will make fast work of your catch plus a beautifully sculpted hardwood handle.Crafted with quality:
- 5" flat ground blade is Sandvik 12C27 stainless steel hardened to 57-59 Rockwell C to hold an edge and last for years to come
- Oiled hardwood handle with a pronounced finger guard for a sure grip in adverse conditions
- Brass-lined lanyard hole
- 11 3/8" l open, 2 3/4 ozs.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips
Frequently Purchased Together
- Buyer's Club $35.99 Non-Member $39.99
- Buyer's Club $17.99 Non-Member $19.99
- Buyer's Club $13.49 Non-Member $14.99