You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $31.49 Non-Member $34.99
- Buyer's Club $19.79 Non-Member $21.99
- Non-Member $59.99
- Details & Specs
Einstein ET - 800A Remote E - Collar Training System for Medium - to - Large Sized Dogs. Improve behavior. Reduce stress. And do it humanely.
Happiness is a well-behaved dog. And the Einstein ET-800A is the safe, effective way to get there. Its unique COS (Control Of Stimulation) technology provides very clean stimulation without the normal head jerking often found with other training collars. The education tone button provides 1.25 seconds of tone followed by stimulation (pavlovian effect). The stop watch style transmitter is so ergonomic; you don't even have to look at the remote allowing you to watch your dog.
A night tracking light is controlled by the transmitter and provides a great way of locating your dog after dark. Einstein Remote E-Collars will turn a smart, stubborn dog into a compliant genius. The transmitter even floats... so don't worry if it "goes for a swim". Whether its shutzhund trials, police training, or obedience training, the Einstein E-Collar is the smart choice. Proudly assembled in the USA. Medium-to-large sized dogs, 40-200 lbs. Easy-to-difficult temperament.Includes:
- Waterproof collar receiver, 2 3/4 x 1 3/4 x 1 1/4", 4 ozs.
- Waterproof / floating remotes, 2 3/4" diameter, 1 1/4"-thick and 4.3 ozs.
- 1 x 30" Biothane collar (ready to be cut to size)
- (4) Contact points ( 1/2" and 3/4")
- Contact point removal tool
- Dual battery charger (120V / 220V)
- Owner's manual with training tips
- Lanyard for the remote
- Plastic carrying case
- Continuous stimulation button
- Momentary stimulation button
- Plus 25 stimulation booster
- Education tone followed by stimulation
- Education tone only
- 3/4 -mile range
- 100 levels, dial adjustable with "Lock and Set" feature
- Ergonomic and floating transmitter
- LCD display
- Low battery indicators on both units
- Remote controlled night light
- Easily adjustable nylon collar
- Ni-MH rechargeable batteries.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips