You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $1063.99 Non-Member $1119.99
Smith & Wesson M&P 340 CT, Revolver, .357 Magnum, 163073, 22188630732, Crimson Trace Grip, 24/7 Tritium Night Front SightBuyer's Club $940.49 Non-Member $989.99
- Buyer's Club $864.49 Non-Member $909.99
- Buyer's Club $199.49 Non-Member $209.99
- Buyer's Club $332.49 Non-Member $349.99
- Buyer's Club $137.74 Non-Member $144.99
- Details & Specs
From Metro Arms of the Philippines comes an outstanding 1911 at a price that can't be beat! Look, you can find a lot of budget-priced Philippine-made 1911s, they're not uncommon... but the American Classic II might be among the best of them, with features you'd find on pricier models. Like the serrated front and rear. Or the throated forged steel barrel that fits nicely into the bushing. Or a beavertail grip safety. Combat hammer and trigger. The list goes on and on.
It's built to tight tolerances, much tighter than you'll find on any other 1911 in this price range, delivering accuracy that rivals some of the premium "exotics"! So if you want a 1911, but don't want to pay the typically-high price, take a look at the American Classic II.
- Crafted by Metro Arms, imported by Eagle Imports
- Throated forged steel barrel
- Checkered hardwood grips with diamond-cut for grip
- Novak-style rear sight and dovetail front
- 4140 hammer-forged steel slide
- 4140 steel slide
- Front and rear slide serrations for good grip
- Combat hammer and trigger
- Extended thumb safety is easy to work
- Beavertail grip safety
- Flared ejection port
- Extended slide stop
- Includes one 9-rd. magazine
Order today!Key Specifications
- Item Number: 669172
- Caliber: 9mm
- Action: Semi-automatic (single action only)
- Capacity: 9+1
- Barrel length: 5"
- Frame: 4140 steel
- Slide: 4140 steel
- Grips: Diamond-cut hardwood
- Sights: Novak-style rear / dovetail front
- Overall length: 8.375"
- Overall width: 1.25"
- Overall height: 5.5"
- Overall weight: 37 ozs.
- MFG Number: EI AC9G2C
- UPC: 728028399752
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips