The smart way to train two dogs at the same time. The Educator ET-402TS 2-Dog The Educator 3/4-Mile Remote Dog Trainer is a humane and effective way to train your dog. The system has a 3/4-mile range and allows you to set separate levels of stimulation for each dog.
It offers 100 levels of stimulation with a "lock-and-set" feature that lets you lock in a desired level. The boost level can be set for 1 to 60 to tailor boost stimulation to your dog's temperament. It has both continuous and momentary stimulation modes. There's also a tapping sensation (vibration) mode, which offers a substitute to stimulation.
- Adjustable boost levels from 1 to 60 (levels 1 to 20 work well for small dogs 20 to 60 for large dogs)
- Small transmitter is easy to carry and discreet, yet provides plenty of stimulation (2 3/4" diameter 4.3 oz.)
- Unique Control of Stimulation (COS) technology provides clean, reliable stimulation without the head jerking found with other training collars
- Stopwatch style transmitter is ergonomic and you don't need to look at it, allowing you to watch your dog
- Receiver has night blue LCD display
- Night tracking light controlled by the transmitter lets you flash or light up the collar receiver to locate your dog after dark
- Lost transmitter beeper can be turned on to help locate a misplaced or lost transmitter
- Transmitter comes with a lanyard and even floats, in case you drop it in the lake
- Two durable 3/4" BiothaneTM collar straps are each 30" long, ready to cut to size
- Four sets of contact points (1/2" and 3/4") plus contact point removal tool
- Li-Polymer rechargeable batteries in both units (2 hr. full charge) charger included
- For dogs 5 lbs. and larger
- 2-yr. full warranty (batteries covered) lifetime limited warranty (batteries exempt)