Designed for low-weight compound and recurve bows, these Easton Vector Arrows will put you on the mark with top accuracy and penetration. Arrows are made from high-strength carbon and come equipped with a 65-grain steel point and 2" shield-cut feathers.
- High-strength carbon shaft
- ± .003" straightness tolerance
- Provides superior kinetic energy and deeper penetration
- Factory straight, weight, and spine matched
- Compatible with Easton G and N target nocks
- For use with compound and recurve bows from 10-29 lbs. up to a 27" draw
- Includes 4mm N-nock, 65-grain steel point, and 2" shield-cut feathers