You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $242.99 Non-Member $269.99
- Buyer's Club $179.99 Non-Member $199.99
- Buyer's Club $161.99 Non-Member $179.99
- Buyer's Club $395.99 Non-Member $439.99
- Buyer's Club $134.99 Non-Member $149.99
- Details & Specs
Earthquake® WP4310 Centrifugal Water Pump with 43cc Viper Engine moves water quickly and is easy to transport! BIG BUCKS OFF!
Move water without the hassle! When you need to move water quickly the Earthquake has you covered. It's ideal for removing water from boats, pools, basements and waterlogged worksites. The 43cc, 2-cycle engine pumps out 38 gallons per minute with a 23' suction lift.
Plus, with the 2 included garden hose adapters, you won't have to buy extra hoses. Simply attach your garden hose, and you'll be ready to go. Weighing in at just 13 lbs. and with the included carry handle, it's incredibly easy to transport, too.Water be gone:
Please Note: Gas and diesel-powered items, once gassed or oiled, cannot be returned to The Sportsman's Guide. The manufacturer will require the customer to visit a qualified service center for inspection.
- 43cc Viper 2-cycle engine
- 2 garden hose adapters
- Durable cast iron impeller and silicone carbide seals
- 23' suction lift
- 38.3 max flow rate
- Pumps 38 gallons per minute
- Recoil start
- Lightweight and easy to transport with carry handle
- 1" outlet / inlet diam.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips