Earthquake Versa 99cc Compact Tiller. A 2-in-1 garden tool!
Powered by a earth-eating 4-cycle Viper Engine, the Earthquake Versa Compact Tiller delivers pro-grade performance at your home or cabin. As a cultivator, it can weed, mulch and aerate soil with easy. Then use it as tiller to power through stubborn dirt without a hiccup. Whether you're preparing open spaces in the spring, maintaining rows in the summer, or doing major cleanup in the fall, the Earthquake Versa Compact Tiller will get the job done right!Features:
- Easy maneuverability and light enough to turn on a dime with effortless control
- Convenient and quiet with a smooth-pull recoil for easy starting
- Tool-less removal of outer tines and shields quickly turns Versa from a tiller into a cultivator
- Lowest center of gravity available in any front tine tiller for ground-hugging stability
- Smooth pull recoil for an easy start
- Adjustable handlebar for comfort
- Low oil shutdown
- Meets and exceeds ANSI B71.8-1996 standards
- Bicycle-style handlebars with knobby rubber grips for secure handling
- 3 height positions
- Rubber tires provide easy movement over any terrain
Order yours today!
- Engine: 4-cycle (L-head) Viper R100 EPA III
- Engine torque (ft.-lbs.): 3.32 ft.-lbs. @ 2,500 RPM
- Fuel type: 87+ octane unleaded gasoline
- Starting system: Recoil
- Cylinder configuration: Vertical
- Cylinder material: Aluminum
- Flywheel: Cast aluminum
- Fuel capacity: 0.53 gallons
- Displacement: 99cc
- Fuel tank: Metal
- Recommended oil / capacity: 10W-30 / 0.5L
- Tilling depth: 11"
- Tilling width: Adjustable (11", 16", and 21")
- Tine thickness: 0.21"
- Tine speed: 163 RPM
- Tine rotation: SRT
- Transmission style: Gear drive
- Gear ratio: 12.5:1
- Wheel width: 7.87"
Gas and diesel-powered items once gassed or oiled, cannot be returned. The manufacturer will require the customer to visit a qualified service center for inspection.