You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
Earthquake® MC440 4-cycle Cultivator. Save time, effort, and-most importantly-money on those small gardening projects.Weed, fertilize, mulch, aerate and more! The high-performance 40cc Viper® engine delivers the right amount of power to work through all types of pre-tilled soil, with the clean and quiet performance of a 4-cycle engine. Here's what makes this mini Cultivator a maximum value:
Powerful & Clean
The MC440 packs the largest-in-class 40cc 4-cycle engine to power through all jobs, all soil.
Convenient & Quiet
4-cycle engine requires no mixing of oil and fuel, and it runs more quietly.
East Stand-up Starting
Start and stop comfortably from behind the handlebars without bending over.
Superior air filter design keeps engine-damaging dirt outside of the engine and in the garden.
Handle bar design and configuration means improved maneuverability, better digging and minimal bouncing.
Variable Speed Control
Provides the versatility to till in a wide range of soil conditions, and the flexibility to cultivate slowly around delicate plants.Specs:
- Engine: Viper® 40cc 4-cycle pull-start
- Tilling width: 6"/10"
- Tilling depth: 8"
- Tine speed: 250rpm
- Wheel size: 7"
- Gear ratio: 32:1
- Weight: 32 lbs.
- Adjustable wheels lift and lock out of the way for unobstructed cultivating, and they lower for easy transport
- Durable, solid bronze gear drive for smooth operation and long transmission life
- Removable tines can be reversed to alternate from cultivating to aggressive digging.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips