You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
Get maximum power without the unmanageable twisting and jerking of other augers. In addition, the fishtail delivers maximum control at the start of the drill.
- Fits all Earthquake® brand powerheads (sold separately)
- Digs in a clockwise rotation to a depth of 40"
- Made from rust-resistant steel for years of reliability
- Exclusive shock absorber spring to protect you and gear train from impact of hitting rocks and other obstructions
- Fishtail point and cutting blade included
- Measures 36" long
- Output shaft on Earthquake powerheads is 7/8" round, with a 3/8" cross-bolt hole
- Replaceable earth point and blade
Order today!Key Specifications
- Item Number: 584566
- Mfg. Number: EA6F
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips