Earthquake® E43 1-man Earth Auger Powerhead takes the hard work out of digging.
With the outstanding power and solid design of Earthquake®'s E43 1-man Earth Auger, you'll drill holes quicker. Whether it's a deck, fencing, planting trees or installing a mailbox, you can't beat the value. Auger bit not included.Features:
- Auger bits are available in 2", 3", 4", 6", 8", and 10" diameters, and are ordered separately
- Viper® 2-cycle engine starts with ease thanks to a direct inject primer and choke system
- Wrap-around foam grip anti-vibration handlebars provide additional comfort when drilling
- Heavy-duty transmission uses five ball bearings, giving you the ability to stand up to the toughest soils
- Easy-to-grip fingertip throttle control
- Solid steel, heat-treated alloy gears
- See-through gas tank
- Quick-start primer
- Steel muffler guard.
- Engine: Viper® 43cc 2-cycle engine
- Output torque: 46.5 ft.-lbs.
- Gear ratio: 30:1
- Max RPM: 250
- Shaft diameter (3/8" cross hole): 7/8"
- Weight: 22 lbs.