You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
Earthquake® DuallyTM 1 or 2-man Earth Auger Powerhead. Introducing the world's first 1 OR 2-man Powerhead!
The DuallyTM from Earthquake® is not just a 2-man auger, and it's not just a 1-man auger. It's both! For the big outdoor task that requires extra man-power, the Dually handles extremely well when using 2 operators. But while other standard 2-man powered augers only allow for 2-man operation at all times, the Dually can easily be operated by just one persona first for powered earth augers.
The Dually's unique Jobsite handlebars are specially shaped for its dual-purpose use, with 2 throttle controls mounted on the handlebars in 2 different user positions giving you the versatility to control the unit from the position you find most optimal. The handlebars are also virtually indestructible, and are formed into a protective cage that guards the engine on all sides. With its high-RPM 52cc two-stroke Viper® Engine, the Dually has all of the power you need, whether working alone or with someone else to drill each hole faster. Auger bit not included.Features:
- Durable, 5-bearing transmission and solid steel heat-treated alloy gears for added strength
- Lightweight, heavy-duty construction
- Comfortable anti-vibration, foam-grip handles
- Centrifugal clutch slips upon sudden impact
- Quick-start primer
- Industrial air filtration system.
- Engine: Viper 52cc 2-cycle
- Output torque: 62 ft.-lbs.
- Gear ratio: 30:1
- Max. RPM: 285
- Shaft diameter (3/8" cross hole): 7/8"
- Weight: 24 lbs.
- Auger diameters: 2", 3", 4", 6", 8" or 10" (sold separately).
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips