You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $8.99 Non-Member $9.99
- Buyer's Club $26.99 Non-Member $29.99
- Buyer's Club $53.99 Non-Member $59.99
- Details & Specs
Earthquake® 9800H 2-man Earth Auger Powerhead with Honda® GCV 4.4HP Engine. Professional-quality performance for BIG jobs.
With a rock-solid design and the outstanding power of a Honda® 4.4HP engine, you'll rip through projects faster and easier than ever before. It will even remove rocks and stones that would stop smaller units! Anti-vibration handles provide multiple hand positions for a sure, comfortable grip. It's a real time and back-saver on any job that requires digging multiple holes - building decks, installing fences, planting trees and shrubs, mailbox installations and lots more.Features:
- Auger bits are available in 2", 3", 4", 6", 8", 10", 12", and 14" diameters, and are sold separately
- Solid steel, heat-treated alloy gears
- Sturdy 12-gauge steel handlebar
- 3" centrifugal clutch provide added durability
- Anti-vibration handles provide multiple hand positions for a sure, comfortable grip
- Easy-to-grip finger tip throttle control.
- Engine: 160CC Honda® GCV160 4.4HP overhead cam engine with low gear ratio
- Engine rating: 4.4HP @ 3,600 RPM
- Output torque: 207 ft.-lbs.
- Gear ratio: 30:1
- Max. RPM: 121
- Weight: 56 lbs.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips