You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
Earthquake® 6015V Rear Tine Rototiller. Self-propelled power and control in a surprisingly compact unit.
Powered by an earth-eating Viper® 4-cycle engine, the 6015V Rear Tine Tiller delivers pro-grade performance for your home soil. The rear-mounted tines power through stubborn dirt easily, while the counter-rotating tires provide extra oomph to tear up sod and uncultivated soil. Even larger home gardens aren't too much for the 6015V, but its compact 16" tilling width means it can perform in tighter spots too.Here's more on what makes the 6015V the right choice:
- Viper® 212cc 4-cycle 8.85 ft.-lbs. max torque engine
- Counter-rotational tires provide added power for sod, etc.
- Heavy-duty brass gear drive transmission
- Easy single-handed control through sod
- Adjustable drag stake technology automatically maintains optimal digging level
- 13" x 5" tires with forward directional control
- 16" tilling width x 10" tilling depth
- Weighs 145 lbs.
Please Note: This item is shipped by commercial carrier curbside. This product Ships in 1 Box, Measures 41.54"l. x 23.23"w. x 17.72"h., and Weighs approx. 156 lbs. No expedited delivery. High-value orders require a physical street address, otherwise insurance costs will be added to the shipping total.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips