You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $1079.99 Non-Member $1199.99
- Buyer's Club $759.99 Non-Member $799.99
- Buyer's Club $764.99 Non-Member $849.99
- Buyer's Club $1519.99 Non-Member $1599.99
- Buyer's Club $277.39 Non-Member $291.99
- Buyer's Club $26.99 Non-Member $29.99
- Buyer's Club $9.89 Non-Member $10.99
- Details & Specs
DuraMax® 10x8' WoodBridge Vinyl Shed... AFFORDABLE storage with a contemporary and tough design!
An easy-to-assemble, no-hassle storage solution. Wide enough to store bikes, mowers, heck... even smaller boats would fit! 482 cu. ft. with plenty of headroom. The attractive design beautifies your yard while maximizing space for all your yard tools or garden essentials.
Constructed of all-weather vinyl for maintenance-free design that won't rust, dent, rot, mildew or fade! The super-sturdy wall columns are reinforced with a solid metal structure providing strength while also making it easy to hang shelves or garden tools. Wind tested to stand up to 115 M.P.H. winds and 1,500 pounds of snow, so no matter how much Mother Nature huff and puffs, this Shed won't blow down.
For extra light and ventilation, you can also pick up the Window Kit. Made of unbreakable polycarbonate, the windows include all the parts you need to make install a breeze! For best results, DuraMax® also recommends using the foundation kit.An attractive, dependable storage option:
- Assembles in 4-5 hours (2 people recommended)
- Double doors measure approx. 5 ft. wide to fit most equipment
- Fire retardant
- Approx. 7' from top of roof to ground.
Order ONLINE Now!
Please Note: This is a Heavy / Bulky item. $230.00 for heavy / bulky shipping and handling will be charged in addition to regular shipping and handling. This item will be shipped by commercial carrier curbside. $75.00 for curbside delivery (i.e., liftgate delivery to the curb) is included in the heavy / bulky shipping and handling charge. Ships in 1 box: 30" x 30" x 30", 376 lbs. High-value orders require a physical street address, otherwise insurance costs will be added to the shipping total.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips