Prevent unwanted, excessive barking with the DT Systems Ultra Min-e 2090TM No Bark Trainer. The Ultra Min-e 2090TM prevents excessive barking by automatically sending out a Gentle Touch electrical stimulation when your dog starts barking. The intelligent vibration sensor picks up the vibrations from your dog only—and will never activate from other barking dogs, nor loud noises nearby. The 8 adjustable stimulation levels can be easily changed with the magnet embedded in the belt, which gives you the option to use the the lowest electrical stimulation level possible, or increase it if needed. It's a simple, effective and safe training system for any dog—from the most mild-tempered to the most stubborn.
- The smallest, most compact no-bark trainer on the market
- Lightweight collar weighs less than 3 oz.
- 100% waterproof collar can be worn while wet
- Collar adjusts from 7-27"
- For dogs approx. 5-120 lbs.
- 8 user-programmable levels of static stimulation
- Digital memory remembers last level used
- Magnetic on/off switch built into collar (includes extra key chain magnet)
- Powered by included 6V battery with average 2- to 3-year life (depending on use)
- Intelligent vibration sensor does not activate from other barking dogs, nor other loud noises
- Automatic 3-second safety delay eliminates unnecessary corrections
- Microcomputer technology maximizes power and reliability
- Includes stimulation tester, longer contacts/sensor and battery