You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
Tired of taking that trip outside to light the water heater? Here's your solution.
A simple flip of the switch from inside the coach turns your water heater on or off. And these Water Heaters are just as efficient as they are convenient. The patented through-tube combustion chamber uses the heat from the pilot flame to help maintain water temperature rather than loosing that heat energy to the outside.
- 95% of all serviceable components are accessible through the exterior door... reduces service time and virtually eliminates the need for service personnel to enter your coach
- High temperature limit switch, thermostat, and pressure and temperature relief valve help prevent heater problems
- Externally sealed combustion chamber keeps the outside of the unit clean
- Can be mounted flush into the RV sidewall for an integrated, attractive appearance
- Optional Heat-Exchanger Model pipes engine coolant out and around the water tank to use engine heat to create an even more efficient heating system
- Aluminum clad tank reduces weight and eliminates the need for an anode rod.
Order ONLINE Now!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips