Drive MedicalTM Portable Digital Dual - channel 5 - mode TENS Unit. For those who rely on Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation (TENS) for pain relief, this compact, portable Unit delivers effective results:
- Mild electrical waves are delivered using analog technology to provide a high quality signal through the electrodes
- Adjustable timer allows you to set treatment times based upon your needs
- Dual isolated channels allow for independent adjustment of each lead wire allowing for various adjustments
- Analog signals can be adjusted to deliver three different wave forms: asymmetrical, bi-phase and square pulse
- Modulation selector offers 5 modes of wave delivery: normal, burst and 3 modulation mode
- Intensity control is adjustable to 80 mA, 500 ohm load
- Pulse frequency adjustable from 0.5-150 Hz
- Pulse width is adjustable from 30-260 micro-seconds
- Comes complete with a carrying case, 2 lead wires, a 9-volt battery, 1 package of pre-gelled electrodes and an manual.
Please consult with your doctor before use.