You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $17.99 Non-Member $19.99
- Buyer's Club $53.99 Non-Member $59.99
- Buyer's Club $14.39 Non-Member $15.99
- Buyer's Club $26.99 Non-Member $29.99
- Buyer's Club $15.29 Non-Member $16.99
- Buyer's Club $22.49 Non-Member $24.99
- Buyer's Club $35.99 Non-Member $39.99
- Buyer's Club $152.99 Non-Member $169.99
- Buyer's Club $13.49 Non-Member $14.99
- Buyer's Club $125.99 Non-Member $139.99
- Buyer's Club $17.81 Non-Member $19.79
- Buyer's Club $44.99 Non-Member $49.99
- Details & Specs
When you're in a hurry, the last thing you want to see is one of the indicator lights on your dashboard suddenly come on. You don't have time to deal with it, you were already in a hurry. The Drive Assure Engine Light Urgency Indicator Reader gives you quick and easy peace of mind. Simply plug the Reader into your engine's urgency port and wait for the reading. Different color lights let you know how urgent your issue is and the display gives you the trouble code to relay to your auto technician. Once you give your auto technician the code, they can tell you exactly what the issue is and how fast you need to bring in your car. This Reader gives you greater peace of mind because you know what the indicator light is telling you.
But where do I hook it up to?
Once you find your port, you'll always know where it is. To find your port, open the driver's side door. Put something on the ground, to protect your knees, and kneel down outside of the open driver's side door. Between the drivers door and the center console you'll find your engine's urgency port. The next time, you won't have to kneel down, you'll be able to find it easily.
Keep it close.
Conveniently sized and lightweight, the Urgency Indicator Reader is perfect for you center console or glove compartment. Keep it near at hand for when your indicator lights activate. Keep it in the soft carry case to keep it clean and dust/lint free. Know what your car's issues are as soon as they happen. The longer you wait, the more you worry. Keep it close at hand.
- Green, yellow, orange and red indicator lights let you know the urgency
- Displays your car's trouble code to give to your auto technician
- Store in glove compartment or center console for quick and easy use
- Comes with a soft carry case and manual
- Keep your product current-free updates via USB port
- Retain data from the last vehicle scanned with optional battery feature
- Backlit screen for viewing in low lit areas
- For use with 1996 or newer vehicles
Keep moving and order today!Key Specifications
- Item Number: 672598
- Mfg. Number: AX600
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips