- .223 Remington
- 30+1 rounds
- 20" Teflon®-coated stainless steel barrel
- Lightweight carbon fiber free float handguard
- Mossy Oak Brush® camo finish
- Made in the USA
You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $949.99 Non-Member $999.99
- Buyer's Club $474.99 Non-Member $499.99
- Buyer's Club $379.99 Non-Member $399.99
- Buyer's Club $550.99 Non-Member $579.99
- Details & Specs
DPMS® Prairie Panther® Brush .223 Remington Semi-auto Rifle
For the modern hunter, exceptional long-range accuracy and lightweight convenience for the most extreme hunts known to man! The Prairie Panther® is DPMS's premier lightweight .223 Remington Hunting Rifle. With a 20" fluted, Teflon-coated stainless barrel, carbon fiber handguards and stock-it's lightweight with maximum accuracy. Finished in Mossy Oak Brush® camo, it's the ultimate predator.
Every piece of DPMS hardware is designed and made in the USA to the highest level of precision accuracy. DPMS employees are experts in AR-style rifles and bring battle-tested experience to each and every product that bears the DPMS mark. They understand as much as you do about the importance of precision and reliability.
- Lightweight, 20" fluted, Teflon®-coated stainless steel barrel
- Carbon fiber handguard and skeletonized stock
- Mossy Oak Brush® finish
- Made in the USA
Order today!Key Specifications
- Item Number: 633829
- Caliber: .223 Remington
- Action: Semi-automatic
- Capacity: 30+1
- Barrel length: 20" lightweight
- Barrel material: Teflon-coated, fluted 416 stainless steel
- Barrel twist: 1:8"
- Stock: A2, Mossy Oak Brush finish
- Upper receiver: Forged 7075 T6 A3 flat top, Mossy Oak Brush finish
- Lower receiver: Forged 7075 T6, Mossy Oak Brush finish
- Pistol grip: A2
- Sights: Railed gas block, optics-ready
- Fire control: Two-stage match
- Handguard: Lightweight carbon fiber free float
- Flash hider: None
- Overall length: 38.5"
- Overall weight: 7.15 lbs.
- Mfg. Number: RFA3PPB
- UPC: 884451002475
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips