DPMS® GII Hunter AR-10 .308 Winchester® Semi-automatic Rifle. The lightest, most reliable, technically advanced modern sporting rifle.
Designed to dominate! Deadly accurate and loaded with features and benefits, the DPMSGII Hunter delivers exceptional performance in a lightweight design that won't slow you down. It includes a 20" target crown lightweight stainless steel barrel, enhanced carbon fiber free float tube, Hogue® grip and Magpul® MOE® stock.
Every piece of DPMS hardware is designed and made in the USA to the highest level of precision accuracy. DPMS employees are experts in AR-style rifles and bring battle-tested experience to each and every product that bears the DPMS mark. They understand as much as you do about the importance of precision and reliability.
DPMS GII Hunter special features:
- Forged upper and lower receivers
- Lightweight, forged monolithic bolt carrier with integral gas key tower and removable gas key extension
- Improved extractor and elastomer extractor system
- Dual ejectors and enlarged ejection port reduce spring fatigue and failed ejections
- Steel feed ramp
- Beveled mag well
- Accepts standard MSR fire control and a wider variety of .223 2-Pc. handguards.
- Caliber: .308 Winchester / 7.62 NATO
- Action: Semi-automatic
- Capacity: 19+1
- Barrel length: 20"
- Barrel material: Teflon® coated 416 stainless steel
- Barrel twist: 1 x 10"
- Stock: Magpul MOE fixed
- Upper receiver: Forged 7075 T6 lvl 3 Anodized, Teflon coated, A3-type
- Lower receiver: Forged 7075 T6 lvl 3 Anodized, Teflon coated
- Pistol grip: Hogue rubber
- Sights: Optics-ready
- Fire control: DPMS 2-stage
- Handguard: Carbon fiber free float
- Overall length: 39"
- Overall weight: 7.76 lbs.
- Made in the USA