Diamondback DB380 FDE .380 ACP Semi-automatic Micro-compact Handgun. The safer, slimmer, smoother CCW Pistol. The Zero Energy striker prohibits the striker from contacting the primer if something should go wrong, while the dual trigger bars make for unusually smooth trigger pull and better accuracy in the heat of the moment.
And to top it all off, the DB380 Micro-compact is just 0.75" wide, so it hides like few others. Concealed carry doesn't get much more concealed (or much safer, or much smoother) than this.
Diamondback DB380 FDE Semi-automatic Micro-compact Pistol special features:
- Steel trigger with dual connecting bars allows for a crisp smooth, trigger pull
- No removable pins or tools makes field stripping easier than ever
- FEA (Finite Element Analysis) designed slide and barrel are stronger than any comparable firearm, resulting in better durability with less felt recoil
- The slide, barrel, and internal parts are coated to resist corrosion, making this pistol a lifetime investment
- Mechanical firing pin block
- Steel magazine catch to secure a sheet-metal magazine
- Made in the USA.
- Caliber: .380 ACP
- Action: Semi-automatic (striker-fired)
- Capacity: 6+1
- Barrel length: 2.80"
- Frame: Polymer
- Grips: Polymer
- Sights: Windage adjustable
- Overall length: 5.26"
- Overall width: 0.75"
- Overall height: 3.75"
- Overall weight: 8.8 ozs.
Order yours today!