You May Also Like
Buyer's Club $649.79 Non-Member $683.99
Anderson Predator AR-15, Semi-Automatic, 5.56 NATO/.223 Remington, 24" Stainless Barrel, 30+1 RoundsBuyer's Club $664.99 Non-Member $699.99
Buyer's Club $664.99 Non-Member $699.99
Buyer's Club $835.99 Non-Member $879.99
Buyer's Club $776.14 Non-Member $816.99
Buyer's Club $474.99 Non-Member $499.99
Buyer's Club $503.49 Non-Member $529.99
Buyer's Club $617.49 Non-Member $649.99
- Details & Specs
Del-Ton® Echo 316 MOE AR-15 5.56 NATO Semi-automatic Rifle. Finished in Olive Drab Green and loaded with premium Magpul® components.Made in the USA with pride by the AR-15 experts at Del-Ton®. If you're looking for a reliable rifle at a reasonable price, your search ends here.
The Echo 316 MOE AR-15 is loaded with premium features that you're probably used to seeing on much more expensive models, like the upgraded Magpul® MOE handguard, stock, and pistol grip. Ideal for defense, competition, recreation and hunting, the Echo 316 is the smart choice for your next AR.
Del-Ton Echo 316 MOE Semi-automatic AR-15 Rifle special features:
- USA made
- Upgraded with Magpul MOE handguard, stock, and pistol grip in Olive Drab Green finish
- Heavy-profile barrel is maganese phosphated
- Threaded muzzle
- Phosphated 8620 steel carrier assembly
- Carpenter 158 bolt is HPT / MPI tested
- Chrome-lined carrier interior
- Properly staked and sealed gas key
- Aluminum trigger guard and mag catch button.
- Caliber: 5.56 NATO / .223 Remington®
- Action: Semi-automatic
- Capacity: 30
- Barrel length: 16"
- Barrel material: Chrome moly vanadium
- Barrel twist: 1:9"
- Stock: Olive Drab Green Magpul MOE
- Upper receiver: Mil.-spec forged 7075 T6 aluminum, flat top with M4 feed ramps
- Lower receiver: Mil.-spec forged 7075 T6 aluminum
- Pistol grip: Olive Drab Green Magpul MOE
- Handguard: Magpul MOE carbine length, aluminum delta ring, heat-resistant Olive Drab Green polymer
- Flash hider: A2
- Overall length: 36.75" fully extended, 33" collapsed
- Overall weight: 6.8 lbs.
Get yours today!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips