You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
Taylor Oughton's "Days End"... dramatic wildlife art from one of the most seasoned hands in the business... VALUE PRICE!
Few outdoor artists come with as much experience as Taylor Oughton. In the past 40+ years his illustrations have graced the covers and pages of Reader's Digest, Field and Stream, Holiday, Sports Afield, Outdoor Life, Cosmopolitan and the Saturday Evening Post. Oughton has also designed for the Franklin Mint and for the Lenox Collectibles. His nature illustrations can even be found in the Boy Scout handbook.Details:
- Unsigned open-edition print lets you bring home high-quality art without breaking the bank
- Expertly matted for maximum visual appeal
- Precision-crafted wooden frame with natural finish... makes the perfect centerpiece for any wall
- Frame size approx. 20 x 25", print size approx. 12 x 16".
A true masterpiece of wildlife art at an affordable price! Order ONLINE Today!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips